Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dad, I'm Home

"Dad, indeed I'm back home, not physically here staying with you but I hope our hearts will be united as one family worshipping the Lord and loving one another as a family."

Currently we are in a 21 Days of 1 Hour per day prayer season and I have testimonies to say for my career promotion and family salvation but half an hour more is Father's Day and I guess today it is my happiest Father's Day in life. So let me share about my family salvation first.

My dad the only unbeliever in my direct family went down to the altar call with me today. He was smiling and was open in the service. I want to thank my heavenly Father for this as He is the one that makes all these things possible! Thank you Andy for encouraging me to invite my dad down to the altar call because I always lack of the courage to invite him down and was feeling abit afraid at that moment.

I always respected my dad alot, I love my dad but he used to be very strict with me when I was young and that was when I started to be abit fearful when I communicate with him. Overall I think it is a breakthrough because I actually get to express more of my love for him today.

"Dad, indeed I'm back home, not physically here staying with you but I hope our hearts will be united as one family worshipping the Lord and loving one another as a family."

No comments: