Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Cute??!! (Last Two Weeks Before Re Service...)

Two weeks before my new unit in camp trainning, I'll be away from home from 14 July - 1 August. Hmm... it's going to be exciting to be more like an army personnel.

Well this is the final thing I need to face before going for further studies, hmm... finally I'm going for the last phase of my education and I believe I'm getting my driving lisence soon in a few months time.

Well... haha... many will ask how about my love life? Hmm... like I always say, let my career come first and try not to be cute when girls around! LOL... recently lots of gals told me that I'm super cute.

Anyway... thanks for the motivation for me to become smaller in size, now I don't take dinner anymore cos after work I can only reach home at 8+ pm which I think it's too late for dinner. Well gonna watch my diet as I'm getting older, haha... or it will affect my cuteness... oh no... can you you gals call me shuai or ying jun instead? Anyway... skipping dinner is super effective!

That's all for last week... gotto sleep before I go to work later. Goodnight :)

No comments: