Sunday, June 08, 2008

Real Brotherhood Three

Well, there are three people that are important in my life. They are the one that stood by me in my darkest time and I guess it's time to write about them to let them know how I cherish the brotherhood relationship I have with them.

So here comes the first one: Yong Chuan (My mentor in everything)
Why I said everything? He is the first one who taught me about serving in the kingdom of God and also an advisor for my studies and career for quite a while. I end up doing the same thing as him, a singer and someone who knows abit of guitar. What else? He is also working in the field of IT. Wow... amazing right? Also... he taught me about being humble which I think that's something that is very important in life. (I used to be very proud)

second one: Annoymous (Buddy of everything)
Well imagine someone having exactly the same interest in almost everything! Music, Our own unknown langauge and thinking, Playing Games (Hey I don't play games nowadays, because I got more imp things to do.), Jokes, Theology and food! But the most important thing I should say is how he really spend time to listen when I'm in my darkest moment and encouraged me.

third and the most imp one: Shixiong (Thank you for everything)
I want to thank him, because he is the one who brought me the words from heaven and without all those words, I'll still live in my old ways and thinking. My current life is so good now, thanks to his leadership! He's really a man of prayer, a man that closely follow the ways of God. Through him I got to know God more and I really want to thank him for this friendship, for really being a friend and a good listener. Also want to thank him for all the laughter, hahaha... the jokes! He is not just a leader, but a friend in my life.

No comments: