Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Dead End

Let me release to you another good news in my life, I got promoted to a confirmed staff! So I'll get more monthly $$$ and benefits in the company woohoo! God is good! more good news will come!

Well just finish a phone conversation with my gan brother and haha... I felt alot through this conversation. We were talking about the posibilities we might get to see if we can turn back time, well I think... things will be very smooth and we'll progress much faster. We will not repeat our past mistakes but it is impossible!

Ever have the feeling that we are reaching a dead end? I did... but it's amazing when you get to breakthrough the walls miraculously and I know in life in our dreams and visions we will face dead ends but it is ok... let's not give up... let's press in... and breakthrough!

No comments: