Monday, July 07, 2008

Light And Darkness (1 Week Before Re-Service)

I guess every single one of us somehow or rather will feel that we are living in a very self centered and icy world at times, where everyone (including myself) is so busy with their own things. Is there really true love among us? Is there hope when the world seems so dark? Some of the questions most of us will ask. Well... let's become the salt and light of the world, that's what we are here for! Maybe we should really start the ball rolling and the ball from heaven will move in our lives like never before.

Well last week before I stay out of the world for 3 weeks (Re-Service Residential Training), I hope I can do something meaningful in the lives of the people. Well that's all for last week, time to prepare for Monday Working Day!

No comments: