Saturday, July 26, 2008

Talking About My Sibiling (1 week of re-service left)

Hello guys, haha.. I'm back again and just wake up a while and it's already saturday night now. I will be attending tomorrow's service instead as I was sick with lots of bodyaches and blisters but very happy that everything is going to end soon. This week re-service is tough as we did lots of field training.

Today I just want to spend sometime to talk about my sibling and you must be wondering why I use the word "sibling" instead of "brother" because most of the time when I talk about a brother it is always a close friend or brother in christ.

Well.. my brother is one of my role model as a man. His patience, love for the family, brotherhood and towards his life partner everything I think I have much to learn from him.

Well recently my brother get to know quite alot of female friends and 1 spiritual potential life partner and I really thank God she is someone that I really like her to be my sister in law. Things have been moving very smoothly and no matter what they will face I just want to say I am happy for my brother now.

As brothers we always motivate each other, I motivate him to accomplish our dad's dream for us to be a degree holder and his actions and accomplishments taught me about being a good man for my family and my future life partner. Well... as a man... I have lots of dreams but without the character, guess things won't last long.

Just like what Jesus taught, we shouldn't be worst than a pharisee, character is one of the foundation in life and "Right now I'm not there yet but soon brother, I'm going to be there to be a better person as I continue to walk with Him."

No comments: