Sunday, July 20, 2008

Treasure Your Friends (2 weeks of re-service left)

Ah.. home sweet home... 1stly wanna thank you guys for your smses, I really felt so encouraged when I see your encouragement sms but well.. here are some of my updates:

I injured myself during my training and yes I know I'm careless. Here I am my 1st book out from my first Police trooper training (similar to army) but lots of things I can't reveal to you guys because it is confidential so I'll give it a skip. Well maybe can share more about my re service team, I will be seeing them for the next 10 years and I really enjoy training together with them. Haha.. I think my teamates are my best colleague yet in my whole life (one of my sir is actually my prev squadmate's friend and also my current job colleauge's friend what a small word!) but anyway, I'll be booking in on Sunday.

Yesterday one of my sister came to our home for dinner, what a family dinner we have! Really enjoy ourselves and all of us really treat her as one of us. Well... I guess she will be coming very often but I shall not talk more about it right now, haha.. I'll talk more about her when I have the time.

Through all these things... I really felt alot, felt that it is amazing to have a such a great circle of friendships but more than all these things, even right now as we breathe, what a previledge to live and like what I always said to my close friend, treasure your life, whatever you have in mind please do it and people might want to stop you but let's be strong and fight for it! By the way I notice there are some silent readers in my blog too, you know who you are... wanna thank all of you for being a faithful friend and let's continue to move on and get better in life. See you guys next weekend!

No comments: