Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 End Of Sowing

Hi, wish you guys a Happy New Year! I enjoyed the countdown and fireworks display, after that we went to satay club for some satays and beer.

So here we are in the new year and again I know it's going to be the best year yet! Personally I am believing that this year I will finish up everything I started in the previous year and proceed to the last part of my sowing season.

Let me share with you what's my main direction for this year:

To invest in these three areas
1. Education

2. Relationship

3. Dreams

Not much left huh? Yea I think so too but it's going to take alot of effort to complete the Phase 2 aka the last phase of my Sowing Seeds Season and after that I'll be focusing on one specific thing. Well.. how about you? What's your direction for this new year?

No comments: