Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Approaching Black Road 6th Anniversary
Transition Part 4: Regrets

Just came back yesterday from our Malacca company retreat and I think it's kinda tiring to be honest but other than that It's quite fun. Well reached home at about 12am in the midnight and then straight away go back to work this morning. It's the last part of the topic "Transition" and probably after this will talk more about what I have posted previously about that 3 things I want to focus for this year.

Talking about my transition period, you will find that I'll always have a picture of regrets deep inside my mind (if you can see it) but then again, if I don't give myself some "rooms" for regrets then I'll probably end my life with regrets. A smart employer will look for someone who failed and never gave up and similarly God is not looking for a perfect person or people who is afraid to take risk but someone who will keep on trying despite of failure.

Yesterday after the Malacca trip, I took cab home and I've really learnt something important that day from the driver! He was telling me that he didn't really plan his life well and do the thing he really wanted to do. Now, he's living a life of ultimate regrets as he is currently in his senior period of life and he told me again and again with a very very serious warning tone about the importance of planning at my age.

Well, now let me recall 6 years of blogging... so much sorrows and regrets were written but I really believe that all these things will only serve as a kind of strength/hope for something greater that is going to happen in my life in the year 2009 and the years to come. I wish you all the best too for this year in 2009... come let's breakthrough!

No comments: