Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Hard It Should Be?

well well well.... Chinese New Year (CNY) is approaching and this year I hope you will have a unique CNY like me. Haha.. this year I'll be going to Malaysia for CNY yet again but this time is for holiday and we will not be visiting our relative. So... I think it will really be fun as it is our first time going for holiday at CNY.

All right.. so how are you guys recently? Haven't really have a heart to heart talk with you guys for a while as life is getting more and more busy just like most of the people around my life. For me.. I've been trying very very hard in life for breakthrough and sometimes things just don't work out well and we just got to accept it. That's part of our life, we just got deal with failure very often in life and recently I've been thinking how hard should I try? Or how hard should I try before I gave up? But after a few secs the word "give up" will always be erased from my mind, I mean in life especially this season after breaking through so much and now I'm going to give up? No way! It's a no way out thing... I will never give up and I will keep on trying, keep on trying...

No comments: