Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Holiday Trip @ 2009

I'm back from Malaysia! Once again I wanna wish you a Happy Niu Year. Thank God that it is quite an unforgetable trip. 1st Day we went to Ipoh and heard that it's a place for beauties, well... saw a few shop promoters from Ipoh and they are indeed beautiful haha..

2nd day went to the Malaysia last mining boat in Ipoh I think and then (the next two places we went were the places I went before when I was really young) we went to KL visited the very very high tech Twin Tower (The tallest twin tower in the world).

Then the 3rd day we went to genting highland, now the only thing I like about the place is the 17 Degree Celsius whether, the place is always packed with people and most of them are smokers. After that we went to Chinatown and KL Tower (heard that it's a main media station if I am not wrong).

4th Day we visited the pewter factory and then here I am home sweet home. Well.. how about the food during the trip? I think we only have one unforgetable super nice meal which is the Ipoh's towgay chicken! Oh.. ya the hotel, the first hotel which is in Ipoh was okay (a 4 star hotel) but the 2nd one (a 5 star hotel) was excellent just that the service is not that perfect.

During the trip, really enjoy the presence of my fellow tourmates but I guess I can be a better tourmate though. Which means that I have lots to improve in the area of relationship and also during the trip I've been thinking and thinking alot about which part of my life is getting wrong and things like that. I guess lots of things came to my mind, my past failures and mistakes, I guess I kinda have a rough idea of how to move on in the area of relationship and career in 2009. I spent some time praying and crying out for breakthrough and somehow I have the peace that though I acheived quite abit in 2008 but 2009 will be the best year yet in life!

I pray that you will have that kind of peace too in life. :)

No comments: