Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 Days Left Before ICT 2

Took leave today to pack my training bag and to do a last pre training before In Camp Training 2 (ICT2). Last Sun me and my bro treated my whole family Subway! I'm quite surprised that my mum enjoyed Subway. Well.. my dad enjoyed the meal too and we really had a great time together.

(Away From Home From 25 June 09 - 13 July 09)
So here comes the Police KINS Unit residential/in camp training again and like what I've said I will not be contactable most of the time in weekdays (most of the time we have night training) and most of the weekends I can be contacted (guess I'll be confined in the last week of training).

I'm enjoying my last 2 days of civilian life right now and during Father's Day I actually did spend abit of time praying for my Re-Service as I really want to pray to my heavenly Father for protection and strength for the training. (Hopefully this time it will be like a resort life :p)

So new friends, like last year the house rule of my blog is you really got to say a prayer for me before I go Re-Service lol... nah joking... don't take it seriously k? But I'll appreciate your prayers. I'll update you guys shortly after my first book out.

"now gogogo!!!"

No comments: