Sunday, June 07, 2009

Training For Re-Service ICT2 (1 Day Before June Morning\Evening Prayer)

Got my cert for last week's course and I really enjoyed out of office for a week as it is kinda like a retreat from work. But of course.. it's still tiring as they really covered lots of things. This week I'll be attending 3 days of Bible School from Mon to Wed and not to forget it's our Morning\Evening Prayer Week! Already God is doing something in my life and I really believe that there's more on the way!

Think you guys know I'm going back for re-service 2nd In Camp Training and I really believe that it will be a smooth and easy one. I am currently preparing for my IPPT and the training itself. This morning I went for a run with Josephine, one round @ Bedok Reservoir, (just a maybe 5 Mins ++ walking distance from home) Took about 30 mins to finish the run and I'm impressed with my performance that I can finish it as I haven't been running for about half a year!

The next training will probably be the actual 2.4 training as I want to improve on my timing and of course not to forget my daily standing broad jump training. (my weakest item. Shhh...)

No comments: