Friday, June 19, 2009

From ICT 1 - ICT 2 (1 Week Before ICT 2 25 June - 13 Jul)

Last week was a power packed week, the 3 days of Bible School were just awesome and thank God for His presence moving so strong in all the Morning Prayers! Well I'm just one week away from ICT 2 and I'll be almost 3 weeks away from home 25 June - 13 Jul, so during this period of time it's abit hard for you guys to contact me but I'll be available at most of the time at weekends. Gonna miss my bed.. haha...

Well... it's almost exactly one year since the last re-service and I must say I just felt I've yet again gone through alot but this time it's from glory to glory. I've experienced breakthrough in my career, vision, finance, relationship etc.. but the most important of all I know that it's only by the Grace of God. (I can get abit emotional while sharing.)

Day by day I need to lean on Him all the time, I have to... I can't trust on my own strength anymore.. my flesh has failed me again and again until I told myself I had enough of it... and I just sense that the windows of Heaven is open right now in my life. (lots of things is really happening right now.) I know that indeed greater things have yet to come and I believe it's going to get even better and better.

No comments: