Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Faithfulness

This week I'm on course and I'm quite happy about it though studying can be tiring but the level of responsibility is pretty ok with me.

I'm currently in the midst of preparing myself for my re-service which will start at 25 June of this year but before I get in, there's something I would really want to try and this thing will determine my destiny. I can't tell you guys what is it yet as I feel that it is not the right time yet but I really believe you guys will hear it very soon.

I got to go now, gotto prepare for that thing! But before I leave let me share a joke with you:

Relationship Theory Explained By IT Admin:
Single Life - A brand new system

Just got attached - Installed a brand new OS

Dating Period - As it is a brand new OS, encountered lots of system bugs! Maybe from Parents, Friends, Incompatibilities etc..

Married - By this time all the bugs should be solved as we can do some system updates from time to time but new OS is coming out very soon!

nonono... it's just a joke.. I really think we should stay focus in our marriage and purpose in life. Goodnight =)

No comments: