Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last New Life Series: Letting Go And Moving On (This entry is for those who were once my super close buddy)

Well this is the last thing I'm going to talk about regarding my life and I'm going to conclude my New Life Aim in the next entry and I will try my best to live a new life 24/7.

This is the saddest thing I wanted to talk about, there will always be people who choose not to let go or forgive and in life if there is no trust, relationships will stop growing. No right or wrong, we don't trust everyone but we must forgive everyone.

I think in my life lots of friends left me because of conflicts, change of character, my wrong doings but in life it's really not good for me to put responsibilities in others. I guess, I have a part to play, to let go and to be stronger.

Forgiving myself and to move on with life is not easy, really need to let go alot and discipline to stop myself for critisizing others who left my life. Through all these maybe most of you will think that I won't benefit anything from it but I just want to say... problems make us stronger.

Through all these I found a new life, new relationships, new ministry, new career, new dreams and visions! So what if I lost them? My guitar teacher always told me this, "don't get bitter, get better!" and it's really good that I'm learning not to blame others but to take responsibility on my part and not others, that's the character of a real man and dosen't matter if I lost something, whatever I lost I'm going to get it back with all the lessons I have learn in the past. So what if my spiritual life got affected so much from my wrong doing in the past? I'll pick it up once again... I'll pray more... I'll serve more, I'll love more and many more.

So lastly I just want to say, maybe some of you here are so called my friends but you don't really consider me as a friend in your heart and I'm going to say to everyone that I'm sorry but if you guys think that I can't be trusted, I will not blame you but I will move on in life. Whatever unhappiness, let's throw it away (Letting Go) and move on in life.

Let's get better, maybe we can't be good friends anymore but at least we were once good friends and we fought a good fight with a good memory. Cheers :)!

From the bottom of my life.
From Emil, Always your friend.

No comments: