Sunday, August 03, 2008

Phase 1 Of New Life Cleared (Completed 1st Reservice)

I'm back from reservice the day before yesterday and I went back to my current company to work yesterday, still getting used to it because I were inside the camp for a 3 weeks of intensive training and well it's my senior's last half day of work. So I'll be taking over his role, to be honest I'm abit stress :)

So I have cleared the first phase of my new life season! Wow... reservice is really tough but by the grace of God I have gone through the training in one pieace (though I injured my left arm and right now I can't carry things in my workplace). So next year I'll be going for the In Camp Training 2 (ICT2) another 3 weeks of intensive training, by the way once again I want to thank God for my sir as he is someone who knows God and taught the whole team blibical principal while we face some situation in camp.

So to round up everything in Phase 1 of my new life (the Word taught us to count the blessings):

1. I have completed my 1st reservice training.

2. My brother's breakthrough in relationship (Have been encouraging and praying for him)

3. Have some progress in my music project.

4. Promotion in workplace.

5. Passed my Advanced Driving Theory.

6. Dad went to received Christ in altar call

7. Lots of new friendships!

Now here comes Phase 2!! Will be fighting for my final driving test to get my Class 3 and after that I'll probably go for my part time degree at night after work. At that point of time while I'm working and studying, will be making myself ready for a Godly romantic relationship and at the same time probably I'll start to participate abit in missions ministry to gain experience in teaching the word of God and applying what I've learnt in bible school.

So next year I need to clear my 2nd 3 weeks of re-service In Camp Training 2 (ICT2), gotto prepare myself physically and mentally.

"I have dreams from heaven and nothing will stop me from running after them!"

No comments: