Thursday, May 12, 2005

Belated The Black Road's 3rd Anniversary Night

My blog is about 1 and a half years old since I published online. Hmm.. I know I am abit lazy, didn't decorate much and I didn't insert the tag board. I hope I'll do it one day.

First I would like to say blog is not my diary or what, it is just a place for me to talk, whether you accept it or not... I can raise up my views and things like that, k... it might not be right, but at least there are readers of my views.

I want to thank you guys... for reading my views and stuffs all these years. Hmm.. so let me celebrate my blog's birthday today, okie I know it is abit too late... but still I think I should celebrate... Happy Brithday to The Black Road Happy Birthday To You!!!

Thanks for reading, some of my buddies... like lost contact, if you are still reading my blog.. just want to say I won't forget you and thank you for everything.

The Black Road - Till the day I leave this place, Till the day of eternity, Till the day I complete the journey of.... "The Black Road" you will read the last chapter of my days in The Black Road. See you in heaven?

No comments: