Saturday, May 21, 2005

Missing Fears


My Workdesk, hehe... taking photos infront of my boss in office hours. Other staffs were discussing the work, I was facing the pc monitor too... they thought that I'm working. Haha..

I'm working in a very famous company "Match Teach" as a IT Admin cum Clerk cum General work staff, you can find lots of testimonies in the media. Saw the newspaper today? World bookfair, previous year... the response for our products was very good! Yeah.. My focus is in the exhibition work, need to create some sort of advertisment for them.

By the way, let me tell you more about my boss "Alice" she is the author of the 5 volumes famous Math Teach book. Also the founder of Match Teach tution centre and she conducted quite alot of seminars to guide parents what is the right way to teach math. Talking about this... you know primary school math is really tough nowadays... I look through the questions and I can answer none! My boss say even a U graduate might failed the primary school exam paper. It's terrible.. should thank our mum. Haha... you know some questions can use simultaneous equation to solve it! Of course.. we should't teach primary school students to use that formula, we must help them to understand.

Her way of teaching is really unique, even me... who really hates math alot... can understand her teaching. She is also training teachers for her own tution centre, she took about 2 years to train a teacher.. wow... that's really long.. but I believe all her teachers is as good as her.

Just feel very amazing for me to work there. Why?

1. I went there for sales job but they told us that they need a IT admin too, just nice I wanted to gain some experience in this area.

2. There were alot of U graduates and A level graduates and I'm the first one to be employed.

3. I'm not that good in IT.

4. I'm not the creative kind.

5. It is a Math school and I hate Math.

6. I dun like teachers since young, because they are the one who stress me up. (btw it's nice working with them.)

7. The boss agreed to hire me more than a week.

8. The lady boss (not married) is very nice to her staffs, I really respect her alot.

9. I dun feel left out though I'm the only guy in the office.

10. They trust me.

11. My boss shouted "hallelujah!" when she received good news.

So can you give me a reason why they employed me? (Look up to the sky.)

No comments: