Thursday, May 12, 2005

IT Job?

Okie.. enough about the sad thing tonight, so I'm writting my third entry for tonight...

I just found a IT job... Surprisingly!

You know this is my "speciality", haha... I still need to go for the interview, but I have confidence that I can make it... Anyway... I always feel very lacking in this area, many people was shocked that I am educated in IT school... I know... I'm close to be an IT idiot. But... I still have exp in those software thingy k? I'm not that bad after all... just not that good. Haha... okie.. fine to those who think I am covering for myself.

But nowadays... it is not easy to find an IT job, if I really can get it... then I think it is really a blessing from heaven. It's really good for an IT fresh graduate to gain exp for IT line. All the best to myself tomorrow. :)

No comments: