Thursday, May 26, 2005

My reputation as a guy


Girls... I'm quite a nice guy k?

There is this toilet I need to go everyday in my workplace, it is a very nice toilet... clean and tidy... also you will see a signboard that is specially made for kids I think, its located at the top of the toilet bowl. It says "Boys, please do not mess up the toilet. Please aim accurately."

Hey! I'm the only guy in the office k! Hai.. gers... so insensitive. Not all the guys are like that okie? As if I mess up the toilet bowl before.. sigh...


It's my reputation

Female Colleague (Teacher): See Lian, you want me to buy anything back?

Female Colleague 2 (PA): Yes, anything.

Female Colleague (Teacher): Okie... I have a class to teach at 4pm, So I need to buy back my lunch now. Emil, you want anything?

Me: No thanks... I prefer to eat outside.

Female Colleague (Teacher): Oh... I dun... coz there are quite alot of "things"

Emil: What thing?

Female Colleague (Teacher): Too much... nan ren (guys), that day one of the guys in the coffeeshop was smiling at me.. he thought I was looking at him!

Female Colleague 2 (PA): LOL! You are too pretty...

Female Colleague (Teacher): No.. anyway if we have more than one girl in the group, then those guys normally will not stare at us.

Me: Haha... ("Guys... guys... guys... stop throwing my face.")

No comments: