Monday, May 16, 2005

Healthy Gossip

Me: Hey Sis... so what's the gossip about me you spread?

Sis: Finally... You talk to me!

Me: ...

Sis: You are in a growing stage.

Me: What?

Sis: You getting in to the society and I can sense that you are becoming diffrent, not the cute boy I knew before.

Me: Sometimes I just purposly act cute infront of you, actually I am not that childish.

Sis: I know you can be cute infront of others, but deep inside your heart is changing. Becoming more mature, it's a growing process... I really hope you won't change to the worst because now is crucial stage and a confusing stage. You will struggle to choose what you want to become and things like that.

Still.. I want to thank this sis of mine, maybe she is right? Something just trigger me to change.. At least she can sense it. Thank you sis.

No comments: