Saturday, April 26, 2008

2nd Last New Life Series: The Fight OF Life (Further Studies, Financial Planning, Romance etc)

Well... the topic of my new life is coming to an end soon in my blog and yes "The New Life Series" will be myself living it out 24/7. So my blog entries will be back to normal, hopefully not too personal but intresting.

In adulthood, all of us have been trying very hard. Really very hard, be it in relationship, studies, career, ministry and all kinds of things.

Responsibilities and the demand of productivity in your daily life is growing heavier and heavier but we have only one solution for this tiring adulthood stage, "The Supernatural Prayer". I've been planning alot recently for my further studies and also did lots of financial planning for myself.

Well for my romantic life, not going to concentrate on it this year and but for next year? Maybe or maybe not but I know that this year is the foundation of my adulthood life and I really got to spend more time on it.

Gotto have the Right Flow Of Life from the top/our Father in whatever we do and things will be smooth. May I be strong in the midst of the tension of life.

No comments: