Thursday, April 10, 2008

The New Life Series Part 6: Music Career Breakthrough

I'm really so excited for the album which I have participated is about to release soon! Yes soon! So happy that I have made some progress in my song writting career too! Well, really want to thank the team for working so hard and it's really the unity that brought us to this level.

Well personally, I really want to say that this is the evidence of what I felt earlier on in the beginning of the year that indeed this is the year of promotion. Even in my church ministry as I'm walking towards the path of a singer and guess what?! An opportunity is right infront of me and I really want to believe that indeed that all these things will progress so that I can serve Him even more and glorify our Father in heaven. All the glory to our God!

Gotto work tomorrow so goodnight friends!

No comments: