Friday, April 18, 2008

The New Life Series Part 8: I'm a 3C (Potential husband)

Hahaha... I know it's lame but it's good to be lame once in a while. I just obtained my first credit card yesterday! It's just like yesterday when I were still a child when I watched those hero main character guy with a credit card. It looks good!

Well, in Singapore people like to talk about 5C husbands. Having a Career, some spare Cash, Credit Card for convenient payment and well for the next two still need to take sometime for me to get them!

A Car and a Condo! So for now, let me just aim for a Car. Lastly, I'm not a husband yet and so I'm a potential one.

So with all the explanation above, that concludes my title for this post. It is good to prosper but let's not let all these be our reason for living.

No comments: