Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Life Series Part 9: Adulthood Process In Singapore

Well... my Malaysian cousin is here tonight, got to shift to my bro's place to sleep. Spend about an hour to really tidy up my room and I guess my room is super neat now.

Okie let's go the main thing for today, I received a letter today and I saw this police logo and the word "ON GOVERNMENT SERVICE". Oh... re service is finally here and guess what? I'm in the KINS Unit, one of the unit from SOC. So this STAR Team or people know them as "SWAT Team or fei hu dui" is also under SOC.

So somehow I am related to this formidable team in Singapore and of course the training will be tiring but I guess work and re service is part of the life for guys in Singapore. So 1985 buddies, let's keep it up k? 123 Yes!

No comments: