Thursday, April 17, 2008

The New Life Series Part 7: The Right Flow Of Life (Priorities In Relationship)

Well recently I felt that my relationship in ministry and my daily social life are growing and from there, there is a lesson to learn, allow me to speak the spiritual aspect of my life again because I felt that this will be one of the key for this new life. Felt that In life we always need to take note of certain patterns or principals, we need to set priorities in whatever things we do and this pincipal can be applied in your workplace, relationships, ministries and many more.

Well, today specificly I need to remind myself to do this in relationship. What I mean is really invest in the most important place and then let it flow down. Our God is good and that's why we need to give Him all the priorities in terms of relationship so that the more we build our relationship the more He will teach us to love our family and friends. If you can't give more of your time to your cell group, then don't think of meeting a need and healing a hurt in the lost world.

Well, if the relationship between you and your family is in a mess, better settle it first before you proceed further to the lost world. You need a place to rest and ultimately before you rest physically, you need to rest spiritually in the secret place.

I really believe as I set priorities in the right thing, I'll begin to see a right flow in my life and everything will seem to be so right because there is a flow from the top and whatever we do we will not be powerless.

No comments: