Sunday, August 10, 2008

3rd Birthday Celebration 2008: Eternity (1 Day Before 2 Weeks Of Morning Prayer)

Tomorrow will be our first morning prayer, feeling super excited about it especially when I know God will be doing great things like never before. Firstly, I want to specially thank my cell group for the birthday gift, my mum's $$$ blessing, bro's treat and Wan Rou for the 2 expansive gifts. Not forgetting all the wishes from friends and relatives... big thank you to you guys!!!

Well today I'm going to write about my 3rd Birthday Celebration 2008 and you must be wondering what's so special about this celebration I had today? Infact I can say it is one of the most simple event I have in life but through this event I really felt that happiness is a very simple thing.

Just a simple meal with family and a good elder sister (we treat her as part of our family member), no fancy ideas, not a 21st Birthday Party like event yet it can be an enjoyable moment. You know what? During my 2008 birthday I received blessings and gossip news about my life, you know I didn't hear any gossip about me for a long long time but it came at the wrong time. Today through this example in life just want to say, gossip won't last but a simple love can last for eternity! Look at all these things: Anger, Gossip, Unforgiveness etc... will we be able to find all these things when we return to the Presence of God? No... we won't but a simple love from my Family, Cell group and Friends (don't need to be a complicated one) will follow us all the way to the days of eternity.

"So let us focus on the things of the eternity."

No comments: