Sunday, August 24, 2008

8 Yrs Of Walk With Him: Happiness - Influence

As written in the previous post, soon I'll be in the season of preparing myself for romantic relationship and even my leader is encouraging me to get attached soon (didn't tell him about my plans). God is very intrested in our happiness in life more than anything else but I want to bring this joy to the people around me and I really believe I can do alot more than what I am doing now. I know I have been talking alot about spiritual things recently but bare with me non believers after this entry most probably I will start to talk about other things.

Truly as I look at my spiritual journey, about 8 years of walk with Him I can say that I'm more mature than ever before. Gone through valleys and storms when I thought that I am something and after that I thought that I lost everything but just when I thought that I lost everything, God restored some of the things I used to have bit by bit as my soul prosper, as I begin to put His kingdom first.

Maybe in the past I really have been adopting all the wrong attitudes, in the past I have so much opportunities that people wished that they could have but in the end I chose to throw those opportunities away because I don't think I'm ready. Now though God is restoring things back, just want to say I don't want rush things too quickily and I really hope I will have the right attitudes in everything I do and even in the area of romantic relationship (that's why I wanted to prepare myself first). Well just in case you thought those opportunities I lost were just some romantic relationships, let me tell you no! I'm reallytalking about something more... having opportunities to become an influence to the people BUT before that I really pray that this time as God is restoring what I lost, let me really adopt the right attitude and I know I will do something that will last for eternity! Amen.

No comments: