Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Romantic Relationship & God (6 Days Before 2 Weeks of Morning Prayer)

8 months have passed since I made a decision in the darkest moment of my life, so now 4 more months left to go before I open myself for something in my life! I must say it has been the most exciting season in my life as I really experience the goodness of God.

Previously our church have this 21 Days of one hour prayer and so many great things have happened and next monday onwards will be 2 Weeks of Prayer every morning at church before we go to work. Seriously speaking I still haven't plan how I'm going to get to my workplace on time but cabbing and leaves should solve everything.

well as I have said my bro have a spiritual (more than frens) female fren and I think my bro is getting more occupied than ever before and I told him that next time he will be even more busy if the relationship progress and I will understand. Well, I think in life we really need to make use of our singleness to get right with God, to serve God before a quarter or half a time will be lost next time for your life partner.

People have been asking me what about me? Haha... because of my brother!! Drag me into this somehow! Well, In Phase 1 I experienced Him so much more than ever before but in Phase 2 (didn't start well after my re service didn't managed to wake up on time and in the end I took a cab that cost me $30+ just to be early!!! But today I reached my workplace on time and I believe as we pray things sooner or later will be okay.) I want to be even more spiritual than Phase 1! More spiritual than ever before and I'm going lift all these things in Phase 2, my dreams and visions to the altar of God.

"Everything will sumbit to You and I don't want it to affect my love for You."

No comments: