Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shocking Clear Knowledge (1 Week Left For 2 Weeks of Morning Prayer)


Well this is a very very fresh entry I must say and it's one of the most shocking knowledge I had for this year but before I start let me just start off by sharing my new lifestyle that caused me to sleep abit earlier than before on the weekdays.


Wow.. what an exciting week! Started our morning prayer this week and started off in our afflicted church: Heart of God in Paya Lebar as I'm had my off in lieu on the previous Monday and from Tuesday onwards, I need to travel all the way to Jurong West Church before 7am. It can be quite a tiring lifestyle as I need to wake up every on 5am but once I step in I found that the place is really full of His presence and it is addictive haha... I tell you, I don't mind to live a lifestyle of 7-8am morning prayer session everytime before I go to work since my workplace is so near to my Jurong West Church! Everyday I started my day with high morale and I know that I am more productive than ever before.





So what exactly is the knowlede I received?





I had lots and lots and lots of external confirmation about the things that I need to concentrate on next year and there are alot of spiritual teachings I received from my leaders about that particular topic which is a backup confirmation too. You realize I talk alot about my current season here in this blog and it call it the: New Life Series and it consist of:





The mind and attitude when you look at something or new things like:


1. Your career


2. Your gifts and abillities


3. Your dreams and visions


4. Your spiritual life and ministry


5. Family


6. Life partner





At my age what will you normally look at? Some will say at my age you shouldn't look for a life partner and should concentrate on your career or ministry and so on. Of course, sometimes we have some reasons for having a delay to prepare ourselve for it (example

No comments: