Saturday, August 09, 2008

My 23rd Birthday - SG's Birthday (2 Days Before 2 Weeks of Morning Prayer)

Thanks everyone!!! For the birthday sms, friendster and facebook comments! My handphone was flooded with lots of sms!!!! Was clearing some of my sms for the birthday sms (1st time in my whole life), you might be thinking that this is common to you but to me it is very new.

It's my BEST birthday yet, just now was my 2nd celebration but I still have one more group to go haha... happening ya? Anyway... just want to say really love you guys and really treasure the friendship I have with each and everyone of you. Wanna thank my family and relatives too for all the birthday wishes.

A Dream For Singapore

So now it's already after 12am, it's Singapore's Birthday!!! Personally I am really really proud to be a Singaporean and we always say this line in our pledge (if i am not wrong) "to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality." I really felt that it's so spiritual inline to bring moral values to society and to our fellow Singaporean and the next line says "So as to acheive happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation." how many of you here wants to have a taste of heaven here in Singapore experiencing the joy, prospertity and to see our fellow Singaporean here living in unity to bring our nation forward to a next level? It's so in line with our values as people of God!

Words from my heart: (For those who don't like me please listen to my heartbeat one last time)

Though recently I found out that actually no matter how hard you tried, how much you let go and forgive, there will still be people gossiping about you. Well... gotto get used to it that there will always be people amplifying people's mistake instead of reconciling with each other. But one thing I'm very happy about my cell group and church, we only say good things about people and that's one of the thing we need to do to promote unity. So... friends... what's your view about this?

Maybe in the past I have offended some of you in someway, but let's put it down and focus on other thing will you? Not saying that all of us should recover back the level of friendship we used to have but let's stop destroying, adding salt to people's wound and if you find it hard to bless me, maybe you can bless others rather than saying some negative things about me. Okie... today is my birthday so I'll try to make it short (sorry after all the birthday wishes, I heard a gossip about me spreading to another person today and that incident was an incident that happened one year ago)

I'm really tired of explaning again and again... infact I can admit that I've done wrong and I'm not perfect but ya... I won't be unhappy about it and I'll leave everything to yourself because I have so much more things to focus on but if you are willing I will always be a faithful friend. After all that's my normal characteristic when I cool down.

Okie... so whether you like me or not, I have a word for you: "I treasure you!" - to everyone in my life.

No comments: