Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Malaysian Blood: Bless As You Get Lighter (1 Week Left For 2 Weeks of Morning Prayer)

Previous week was an exciting week! Started our morning prayer last week and started off in our afflicted church: Heart of God in Paya Lebar as I had my off in lieu on the previous Monday and from Tuesday onwards, I need to travel all the way to Jurong West Church before 7am. It can be quite a tiring lifestyle as I need to wake up on all the weekdays of the week at 5am but once I step in I found that the place is really full of His presence and it is addictive haha... I tell you, I don't mind to live a lifestyle of 7-8am morning prayer session everytime before I go to work since my workplace is so near to my Jurong West Church! Everyday I started my day with high morale and I know that I am more productive than ever before.

Last week was really a busy week for me, my 2 good nephews from Malaysia were here again and I brought them to our church and to one of the restaurant in Expo. Really enjoyed the time together with them as I think they really treasure our relationship as relatives. Well time really flies, it was just like yesterday when they were little rascals and by the way I'm just 5 years older than my oldest newphew! Haha so I am a young uncle!

Look at my tagboard haha... Sam is my another good nephew living in Singapore but we all have this same Malaysian blood as we are all from this Malaysia family tree. Nobody will understand how much our elders have gone through but we made it as we put aside the old things for the new things and now we are prospering in life!

Anyway.. from all these things I can relate all these to my life, as I put down my old things, old relationships for the new things and new relationships, life has become much more meaningful and the things of the world like hatred, unforgiveness etc will grow strangely dim and I will be able to bless people abit more generously as days goes by, even towards the people that dun really likes me I felt much more easier to bless and I know I'm getting lighter now. Phew.... peace on my world~

No comments: