Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Direction Of Life

We finished the 2 Weeks of Morning Prayer going to have another one in Nov. It's really great even though there were few days I slept in the sofa so that I can occupy my room for my newphews (but I love to sleep at sofa!). I know He's new anointing is in me especially when I'm living a new life right now.... Talking about this, recently the people around my life and even my leader is talking about getting attached. Received some new materials from my leaders too that really change my mindset about life partner (not forgeting the prophetic birthday gift for dating matches with what God spoken to me for the year 2009).

So now... what's my next step? Well... going to make a step very very soon but I have one more thing to settle and it won't take up much of my time and after that I'm going to start a series of ways preparing myself for it (and then.... after that we'll see how it goes).

Okie... not going to talk much about it but let me just end with a few words:
"Congratulations to my friends that are graudating in SOT this year in 2008!" Ooops it's already my one year annivesary as a SOT graduate and we having a gathering this coming Sunday!

No comments: